Tuesday 20 November 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Under 25

Can you believe that there are only 34 days left until Christmas?  Crazy town!!  I have officially started Christmas Shopping!  I wrote out my list, checked it twice and my first package arrived in the mail today. 

Regardless of how prepared I feel for the  Christmas season, things always go a little haywire when it gets down to crunch time.  So I thought to myself, "self, how can you make things a little easier for not just yourself?  But for everyone?!"  And that's how the Holiday Gift Guide was born.  I'll be posting a new gift guide every week up until the week before Christmas.  So buckle up and get ready for a wild ride - not really, maybe just put on some glasses if you are visually challenged.


1. Feminist Ryan Gosling - Urban Outfitters - $12.95
2. Cinnamon Frosting, 3-wick Candle - Bath and Body Works - $20.00
3. Scarf - Aldo - $20.00
4. Set of 3 Studs - Forever 21 - $3.80
5. Quilted Clutch - ASOS - $21.11
6. Stemless Flutes (Set of Four) - CB2 - $14.95
7. Nail polish - Urban Outfitters - 2 for $8
8. Ampersand Pillow - Crate & Barrel - $20.00

Tata for now. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment